Home

Star Wars: Galactic Battlesgrounds

Guest Wraith 5

Guest Wraith 5

I post this here because now one seem to look in the game fourm any more, and because i now there were a few people that were looking forward to FC when it came out...

So i just wanted to let everyone know that the demo for this game is out. You can find a link to it over at lucasarts.com

------------------

I don't have to blow every thing up...

I just like to.

After the big failure at FC, (I was a stupid who wait for this game for 5 years to get the most bad Star Wars game) LEC look for a "famous" engine in order to enter again in the RTS world. AOE 2 is a great game, but this new one look.. whorse.

I preffer Sudden Strike..

------------------

"All your base are belong to us", "Surrender for your own good"

- Kanon Siege Forces, 2001

Kanon´s Robotic Facility

I check the LEC site (after a while), and I found the demo, just 70 Mb. I have better stuff to download.

After check the screenshot (of course lot of unknown units), I see the minimap. If you can make a organizated attack using it, you rock.

I will wait the USERS review of it, if it is good, *probably* I will buy it. At this time I´m not interested so I can wait months and months.

------------------

"All your base are belong to us", "Surrender for your own good"

- Kanon Siege Forces, 2001

Kanon´s Robotic Facility

Guest Rogue15

I'm dloading it right now. tongue.gif it's taking forever. i can't believe they only got it up on 2 sites, fileplanet (the fastest, which u pay for arrrghhhh) and gamespot, which is slower than traffic in dc during rush hour.

Guest Jabba The Hunt

Ive played the demo, its terrible its just like a AOE2 mod and doesnt feel like a game at all the lasers dont go right either you dont get into interesting battles and the trees look out of place. Oh and the snowspeeds staying at one level doesnt look good either.

------------------

"Getting Drunk is great you should try it sometime"

"I did once, I just cant remember if I enjoyed it or not"

jabbathehunt@hotmail.com

Guest Wraith 5

Just FYI for thouse that don't know..

This game was built off the AoEII core. If it fells like AoEII that maybe way...

Weather or not that is a good thing is up to you.

------------------

I don't have to blow every thing up...

I just like to.

Guest Rogue15

btw, the resolution is locked, there's 1 rez higher. mp isn't that bad. The only thing i ABSOLUTELY HATE is the vehicles/units overlap eachother. I find Force Commander far more visually pleasing too. But battlegrounds gameplay is better.

Archived