Home

A request

Rivan Saar

Hello,

I want to make a request for a mod (I think it's simple).

Can you plz make me a mod so that there are no level restrictions on force powers. And can you make a mod that gives me force crush at the start of the game.

Hope that I'm not asking too much. Thanks anyway!!

Welcome to the forums! Go to this sight> http://starwarsknights.com/tools.php and download the KSE(KOTOR Savegame Editor). You can use this to get any force power you want. It does not matter if you are just starting the game or ending it, playing as a Jedi or Sith, and it does not matter what your level is. KSE comes with a readme file, and the program is very easy to use. Hope this helps you out! :D

I think Lord Darth Bane's method is good but cheatful. Say me your e-mail and I will send you this mod. This mod consists of four parts: in folder "All powers are evil NP" is spells.2da file - no prerequisities (little bug), no level restriction, all force powers are dark side! "No level restrictions" folder has spells.2da too it is just no level restriction. "All evil with prerequisities" - all powers are dark side with prerequisites. I recomend you "All powers are evil NP". The other part is script they will give you force crush power on Peragus (when you get precognition) and force crush on Dxun when you get beast confusion. The easiest way is open folder "recomended" and copy all files you have in that folder to your "Override" directory. If computer will ask to replace spells.2da don't accept. Send your original spells.2da to me. It's easy!!!

Archived