Home

How fast can I read these books...

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

I'm currently reading a:

1,038 pages 19 chapter computer book, it teaches EVERYTHING about the computer. I start chapter 4 tomorrow.

Once I'm done with that book I'll be reading a 16 chapters 712 pages book on networking, supposed to tell me all about networking computers, etc.

A guy we know is letting me borrow them free of charge. Once I'm done, he said if i learned enough, I'll get my A+ Certification if i sign up for a test.

I've already completed the A+ Basic Training cds and book (was a lab manual, sorta like a simulator thing)

Now, how fast can I get through these if I read, 50 pages per day, for 5 days a week?

It's good all this stuff I read in the computer books end up sticking to my brain.

------------------

I came. landing2.gif I saw. lightsaber_aqua_real_small.gif I Invaded. avatar.php?userid=16&dateline=999469345

[This message has been edited by Rogue15 (edited October 16, 2001).]

I have to write a 3-page essay AND make some fruity poster about ethology by thursday. And I just found this out today.

------------------

You're supposed to be dumpster-diving for ham scraps, you six-piece chicken McNobody!

Official forum Psychic

Guest Rogue15

posters are fun. I remember in 6th grade I did a map of canada, and one about the rhino. but i've been homeschooled since 7th, and am in 12th, haven't done a poster since (unless you count cutting up star wars manuals and posting ships and vehicles all over the door).

Guest Wraith 9

Im reading star wars books....

Right now im reading an x-wing book:

wedges gamble.

realy cool

------------------

You are the victim of Garik Loran. A.K.A. FACE lsabre.gif

Guest Rogue15

I'm reading ambush at corellia for star wars books. I raided the library yesterday, I'm pretty sure i have all their paperback star wars books except for shadows of the empire, since I have that one.

I'm actually caught up in my school reading. Now to work ahead.

I'm not gonna bother reading Romeo & Juliet, since I read it repeatedly in High School (or Hamlet, since I read it last year), so that means that the next play I read will be Richard III.

I also have to finish up The Canterbury Tales and Sir Gawain and the Green Knight for Chaucer class, and I have a random sampling of textbook exerpts for Witchcraft.

There's also Elizabeth Stoddard's The Morgesons, and a stack of novels for next semester, but I won't worry about them 'till New Years.

I also have a huge (and fast-growing) stack of books that I want to read for my own interests (i.e., several Star Trek novels, Babylon 5: The Passing of the Technomages, Transformers: All Fall Down, and Stephen King's Eyes of the Dragon).

It's a good thing I speed-read. cool.gif

------------------

"Don't f_ck with the Jedi Master, son." --Mark Hamill

Guest Redwing

I have a gene for speed reading. I speed read, my mom speed reads, my grandma speed reads...unless I'm tired, I can read 700 words per minute AND remember it. biggrin.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Archived