Home

A simple Question !

Guest Fondas

Oooooh! I get the tie-breaking vote!

Ok, now one of my friends has the MS stick, and another friend has the Logitech stick, and I took 'em both on a test-run...

I liked the MS one better. While a tad more complex as far as button placement, it was more comfortable for extended (read as "5-6 hour") sessions of stick jockeying than the Logitech...

But me, personally, I'll never trade in my old Gravis Thunderbird... It's 5 years old, and it's still the overall best stick I've ever used... It they still sold 'em, I'd buy another one for when this one dies.

------------------

nitrologo.gif

nitro.gif Ryan "Nitro" Cole nitro.gif - The man who can fly anything with wings... And some things without...

"If they could get a washing machine to fly, our Nitro could land it!"

Originally posted by GUNNER:

Better yet, you can have mine, I have no need for it now that I have become completely addicted to playing Counter-Strike 24/7 frown.gif

You don't want to send it to me, do ya? I'm a tad worried about my trusty T-Bird... I mean, she is 6 years old, and I think some of the wiring is starting to go. frown.gif

Guest Coffeebean_uk

I would go for the Sidewinder. Jabbas got one and boy is it a good stick. (No sick remarks or quotes that take that statement out of context.) Only having a Gravis Exterminator myself I cant tell you about mine but Jabbas kicks ass bigtime. You gotta get the MS. Besides MS is a bigger company, less chance of it going bust on you B4 your warrenty runs out. (Not that Logi is going bust or anything.)

CB

------------------

Yea as I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death.

I shall fear no evil,

For I have The BIGGEST F***ING Stick in the valley. - Deep Blue Sea.

My thoughts exactly, Coffebean !

Plus the fact that Microsoft Hellas has a decent support, so I'd probably go for the Sidewinder smile.gif

Guest Hans The Great

I'll give you my 2 cents:

I have a Logitech Wingman Extreme, wonderful joystick, the best I've ever owned. Sturdy and dependable. The MS joysticks are supposed to be very good but I think force feedback is a joke, so I would not get a force feedback joystick.

Archived