Home

Gender options

Eiganjo

This might sound like a wierd question to ask, and please don't ask me why I ask this, but is it possible to alter the gender options, so that you can play a female, but have the male romance plot?

I already tried just to change my gender from female to male in the game (using KSE) to get that, but it really freaked me out that everybody else also talked to me like I was a guy.

So if somebody feels like making that mod, or just knows how to do it, please tell me.

I think you may replace all PC gender fields in appearance.2da or (stupid way) replace male models with models of female. Thats all. Hope it works. I forgot about changing gender by editing its gff. The second way is scripting. Here I am zero...

This might sound like a wierd question to ask, and please don't ask me why I ask this, but is it possible to alter the gender options, so that you can play a female, but have the male romance plot?

Which game is this for, KotOR1 or KotOR2? The most transparent way is probably to modify the scripts that do gender checks at the start of the romance dialogs. In case the generic "ismale"/"isfemale" scripts are used those could be modified with extra conditions that checks who you are talking to etc.

Also for K2 find the "handmaiden for female pc" and it will do what you want as well. from http://www.pcgamemods.com. It basicly lets you get the handmadien instead of Disciple and treats all conversations with her as if you are male. also the other characters in the gave react to her as if you were male.

That is a good one; great mod in fact. The only thing I would need now would be something like that for Visas too, but I don't think anybody did that yet.

you could use the save game editor and just change your gender, but not change anything else.

well, yes of course, but that was the problem from begin with, that I just wanted to appear like I am from the opposite sex for the romance partners. That's why the "Handmaiden for Females" mod is an good example for what I want. Something like that for every romance partner.

So you mean that all you want is to switch the flirt checks? Because I did that just yesterday, actually. I was sick of my lady Jedi only having Carth =P So I made both him and Bastilla bisexual, essentially. Once I can get to the other computer I can get the edited scripts, though I'm not sure where I can upload them.

Archived