Home

Forums Updgrade Status:

Guest Aristotle

Guest Aristotle

Today, you should experience your forum/upgrade and move.

You can see the current sites currently transferred onto the new system here:

http://209.126.167.135/

As you can see, each site will still have their own individual, totally unique look, control, feel, ranks.. everything. The only thing we elimited was the need to keep re-registering for each of our sites each time we launched a new site for a LEC game.

These forums may be down for a bit today as we move over rs.net, xwa.net, indy.net and escapemi.com ... but when we're done, you're going to be looking at one massive LEC gaming forum community.

Stay tuned.. and PLEASE DO NOT RE-REGISTER ON THE NEW FORUMS .... YOUR PROFILE AND LOGINS WILL TRANSFER

Thanks for looking after us smile.gif

Glad my account won't be deleted too!

------------------

"Here, people don't lock their doors, they deadbolt them, and then stick a chair under the knob."

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn,SOB_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Aint it funny? I never posted on the XWA forums before ... but now when I do for the first time I have a 800+ post count ... and you guys have even some of my smilies ...

I think it's a cool merge ... but ...

Wouldn't it be much better if there was one off-topic forum or something like that? ... Bonding

Guest Nob Akimoto

Wow, certainly took a while.

But nice to see it up.

Edit:

UHhhhh excuse me? When did I lose my moderator status?

Was there even an announcement on the staff board about this?

I assume that the user db was simply ported over from JK.net rather than the base XWA.net site.

Archived