Home

Endar Spire Change

Dirtnose

By gff editing placeables. Try this way.

Open Kotor Tool. Go to Kotor I/RIMs/Modules/end_m01aa_s/Blueprint, Placeables . Here you will see the placeables list, if you want to add item that was created on your own, extract the placeable that you need. Open your placeable with your gff editor (not Kotor Tool!). Here we will need only ItemList . Open it. You will see here all items that you will see after opening your placeable in game. Note: if quantity of item (only one item) you you will see its copies but with different posX and PosY . PosX and PosY are useless but be sure you haven't the same somewhere (1-9 in every field). Now if you want to replace some of items just replace theirs ResRefs. To create new one you will need to copy one of the lines (Ex: usually the first, it doen't meant), select its hex and type the highest value there. Make unique PosX and PosY, replace ResRef. If you want to have more than one of your own items than open your placeable with Kotor Tool, click Inventory. Change its quantity. Now the secret: you may do without gff editor, just add an item by Kotor Tool, and change its ResRef. That is all. Adding the existing items is very easy. You'll find hw to do this. But don't try to use this way in KII use CreateItemOnObject function. Hope it helps. About dialog with "For the republic!". Its name is end_room3.dlg, don't use Kotor Tool to modify dialogs! it was included in my dialogs (it has "For the credits!" entry.).

Wow, Your a wiz at this Lit Ridl :) One More question. Ive Gotten The Items in the footlocker. (one is a lightsaber) i want my guy to be given to feats to beable to weild one and wear a robe. ie ''force sensetive'' ''weapon profiency lightsaber''

Can you help me with that to?

Sorry for all the questions :/

Wow, Your a wiz at this Lit Ridl :) One More question. Ive Gotten The Items in the footlocker. (one is a lightsaber) i want my guy to be given to feats to beable to weild one and wear a robe. ie ''force sensetive'' ''weapon profiency lightsaber''

Wow, wow, wow... It is difficult to understand but I think you want to get some jedi feats? The best way to get Jedi feats is to become jedi. It will need the script with AddMultiClass function (if you are interested in this function, ask me.). GrantFeat and GrantSpell are for KII only. So we have now only two ways. THE SECOND WAY IS BETTER (for me).

Let's discuss the first way.

Open any item with Kotor Tool (they may be found in BIFs/templates.bif/Blueprint, Items). Go to Parameters. Double-click on new row (with little star on it). You will see window with available parameters. Click on Property Name and select Bonus Feat, select your feat, that is all. If you will save item with name that is already exists in the game you will replace the original one. Save it in your Override folder. Make sure your items Template ResRef and file name are the same.

The second way is feat.2da. Find rows with feats that you need. find ***_list (Ex: scd_list, sol_list, etc.), number 4 - means that this feat is unavailable, 0 - it is accesable (you will see it at level up), 3 - granted (when you choose or gain classes). Simpy change this numers as you want and save your modified feat.2da to your Override folder.

You may want to pick apart my SaberWield mod. It alows you to use a lightsaber without being a Jedi. It does not however allow you to wear robes but that would be easy enough to modify.

Of course with KSE (Kotor Savegame Editor) you can just add a Class to the PC to where s/he is a Jedi. Only thing is, you have to make sure that you leave at least one level as a soldier or whathaveyou. That's always the easiest way for me to become a Jedi before Dantooine.

Fa-fa! With kse! It is not the best way. You may lose some important feats by doing that. Ok. Here is script:

// CLASS_TYPE_JEDIGUARDIAN - for Jedi Guardian.
// CLASS_TYPE_JEDISENTINEL - for Jedi Sentinel
// CLASS_TYPE_JEDICONSULAR - for Jedi Consular
// In this sample I used Jedi Guardian
// GetFirstPC() - is to get PC and adjust function on it.
// If you want to Jedi Class to non-PC character use this
// GetObjectByTag ("TagOfYouCreature")

void main()
{
       AddMultiClass (CLASS_TYPE_JEDIGUARDIAN, GetFirstPC() );
}

You may add one additional thing: you may attach ShowLEvelUpGUI() - it will make to show you level up screen.

Archived