Home

I am not getting the right atrribute rewards for HK's lesson on killing Jedi.

Joe89

My influence with HK is at 100, but there is only one possible lesson for killing Jedi. When you ask him about killing Jedi "I need to know, to protect myself.", he begins to tell you what weapons to use. Follow that dialogue tree to it's end, "What do you mean?", and you get the Wis bonus and Will save bonus. That could be thought of as lesson one. Then ask, "You seem to have thought this through.", and you get the Constitution and Reflex bonus. That is lesson two.

Thus, I am not getting +2 of Wisdom and Constitution, ony +1 to each. Either that or the dialogue tree is not coming up for lesson #2 on my save for some reason. If you could post some dialogue from a part of HK conversation I am missing, if anything, or take some still shots of dialogue for a second Jedi lesson, I would be grateful. Or if someone could test this to see if it is true, that would also be great.

My influence with HK is at 100, but there is only one possible lesson for killing Jedi. When you ask him about killing Jedi "I need to know, to protect myself.", he begins to tell you what weapons to use. Follow that dialogue tree to it's end, "What do you mean?", and you get the Wis bonus and Will save bonus. That could be thought of as lesson one. Then ask, "You seem to have thought this through.", and you get the Constitution and Reflex bonus. That is lesson two.
That's what I get too.

Thus, I am not getting +2 of Wisdom and Constitution, ony +1 to each.
I don't get that either. I don't think anybody does. Where did you get the information that you get +2 Wisdom and Constitution in each lesson?

Look at the stickied influence guide in this very forum. It says plus two to both,

I'm afraid you are mistaken...

HK-47 Rewards

+1 to Reflex, +1 to Wisdom, +1 to Constitution, +10 Force Point, and 1000 XP for the first lesson in killing Jedi.

+1 to Reflex, +1 to Wisdom, +1 to Constitution, +10 Force Point, and 1000 XP for the second lesson in killing Jedi.

;)

You get +1 to Wisdom, and +1 to Con TOTAL. The Stickied Topic says you get each bonus twice for a total of +2 to each. Didn't you read my dialogue explanation in my first post? If you do follow it, you are interrupted twice. Once for the Wis bonus, once for the Con. He misinterpreted it as two seperate lessons that gave the same bonus twice.

You get +1 to Wisdom, and +1 to Con TOTAL. The Stickied Topic says you get each bonus twice for a total of +2 to each. Didn't you read my dialogue explanation in my first post? If you do follow it, you are interrupted twice. Once for the Wis bonus, once for the Con. He misinterpreted it as two seperate lessons that gave the same bonus twice.

Sounds like you're missing the 2nd tree. It's been so long that I don't remember the exact option, but I'm pretty sure that it's a continuation of the first. If you have DLGEditor you can open up HK47.dlg and check for yourself, otherwise I'll try to remember to look when I get home.

EDIT: BTW, I've always gotten both bonuses, so I know they're there.

Copied Achilles response from Influence Guide thread...

Archived