Home

Newb Question

Hyphessobrycon

Sorry, but I am a total Newb. I was playing in Multiplayer moving around m sorry, butextremely fast (without using force speed). Even when I am running normally, people running alongside me are going almost twice as fast. Also, when I spectate, I see that certain players have the ability to jump incredibly far (like going from flag to flag in the Nar Shadaa streets CTF map in about 5 hops). Is it a mod? I know it isn't unique to each server, because I see it all over the place.

The IP of the server I originally saw it on was is 212.6.108.247. However, the reason I saw it here first is because this was the first server I played on. As I began to play other servers, I saw it on those ones too. I think you guys overestimate my knowledge of Jedi Outcast; it's probably an extremely simple problem. Maybe I am missing something very elementary. Also, as I was following people in multiplayer games that could "jump far and move fast" (that's the way I describe it), I noticed that they could slide around without moving their legs.

Archived