Home

Vulkar base

Lantzen

There is a unused part of the Vulkar base, most of the modders probaly know what im talking about. Can this be restore so you dont need to warp there, i just played it through so heres the thing you should need to do.

There is a mechanic that look like a girl, but have a mans voice, change the apperance to a man.

Some of the aliens have lines, but no sound. Just add the alien language to the aliens.

One of the aliens are talking basic, change him to a human

There is a mission about some heat thing that will fool the turrets i think, deactivate the turrets if you do that mission.

And add a entrance, probaly the armourie, because when you leave the place, you spawn at that door

I would have done theses thing if i knowed anything about modding, but i dont. So can someone please do this?

Edit: I just found that there is some mechnic passcards, and they work as the guard passcard, so when you get one of them yo can enter the garage area.

You up for a try, evrything works when you are running around up there, is there more problem? For in my eyes the problems i mention dont see so hard to change, but like i said, i dont know a s*** about modding

Edit: So no one is up for a try?

Archived