Home

whereami armband for KotOR I

Eiganjo

I totally love that whereami armband for TSL by Darth333 & tk102. I like it that much, because it lets you open all those doors that weren't even meant to be opened (cut content stuff).

So, I would really like to see that armband for KotOR I if possible.

You may use whereami cheat to know your coordinates. To open the doors you may write a very basic script and attach it on your own armband for example. Here is the code for opening door:

void main() {
object oDoor=GetNearestObject(OBJECT_TYPE_DOOR,GetFirstPC());
SetLocked(oDoor,FALSE);
ActionOpenDoor(oDoor);
}

To create your own band you may copy for example row of yusanis dueling shield and paste it in new row in the end of spells.2da, now attach my script in Impact Script and save that spells.2da. Now open any .uti for shields in templates.bif/Blueprint, Items. And chnge subtye ID to number of your row. Or if you have setted looking for 2da files in Override folder in options. Just double-click and choose the last subtype in Activate Item. Very bad description, I know, but I have only 3 minutes to do it! Let's hope you have enough skills to do it. If you don't understand something, ask.

M - ? Be sure you have attached right script name in Impact script, and be sure you have it in this place where you may see energy shields and stimulants. If you see it there click on it. The third thing: have you renumbered your row in spells.2da? The forth thing: have you saved your item in Override folder? The fifth, and main thing: have you compiled my script and placed in Override folder?

when you press M on the keyboard it is suppod=sed to take you to the map sce=reen and show you the whole un covered map! it doesnt work on mine!

Maybe you changed your quick keys? Maybe you havent explored the map yet, so the 'fog of war' as they say in other games, hasn't been uncovered?

_EW_

Archived