Home

serious glitch on Ebon Hawk (KOTOR2)

I first encountered this problem after I finished up on Onderon/Dxun. I did this planet first (yes, I know you're not 'supposed' to but I never read a FAQ before I encountered this problem...) after the Telos Ice Academy.

I boarded the Ebon Hawk with Mandalore as my ally. I went to go talk to Bao-Dur, blah-blah we take about the war. I try to talk to Kreia but no dialogue can be initiated. Visas has randomly appeared in her room even though I don't recall encountering her in the game yet--can't talk to her either. I can't use ANY workbench, and T3-M4 won't talk to me either.

So I set a course for Dantooine. Cutscene plays, we arrive. I try to disembark, but it says "You may not leave the Ebon Hawk at this time." Astrogation is locked out, and I'm stuck there on the ship. This is when I reloaded.

So instead of going to Dantooine I went to Nar Shadda and did a bunch of the quests... helped out people in the Refugee zone, killed Squamesh and the Serrocos or whatever, only to encounter the Red Eclipse Slavers. I battle them outside the Ebon Hawk and then go inside to finish up. I kill them all, but now I'm stuck inside the ship again. No one but Bao-Dur, Handmaiden or Atton will talk to me.

Bottomline: stuck on the Ebon Hawk. can't go to another planet, and I can't leave my ship. What can I do besides reload? please help. :o

Did you cheat? I have found that most of my glitches occur when something happens before it is supposed to happen. (ex. using giveitem to get all the HK parts, getting a lightsaber right when you start a new game, whereami band to get into the exchange right when you get to Telos, and the list goes on...)

No cheats, unless you count a modded xbox.

I ended up going back several hours, skipping Onderon and bringing myself back to that point to try again. Man was I pissed when the same thing happened. I ended up porting my save to my PC and I'm playing it through there now. I guess my xbox just wouldn't initiate the dialogue/cutscenes after you beat the Red Eclipse Captain.

Archived