Home

Assult on Ruul-FC

JR2000Z

Guest Thorpie

It's simple. Just get a bunch of AT STs and biltz the rebels. Oh yeah, and take some stormies in troop carriers so that you can take over bunkers and the thingy you have to take over! Also, put a few AT PTs in your squad so that rebel troops aren't a problem!

Guest TK421

Oh goodie, Force Commander hints

my copy hasn't arrived yet, but I do want to know some of the more effective strategies for the game.

------------------

"Peace through superior firepower"

Guest Fondas

Could you guys be more specific about it ? I think this is the Demo mission. If that's the case, you only have 1 AT-ST and one AT-PT ans some troopers.

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Guest Wraith 5

Fondas you are right i think??? The demo should be the first part

Just do it slow. There is a bunker very cloes to your base to the norht west, take that bunker quickly but be carful that will now be the front line. if you can drop a turret next to the bunker. this will help!!!

get some at-st to help gaurd this loction.

when you are ready you will need about 3 or 4 at-st (i think... it as been a while) with 2 stormies each *chaged my mind* i forgot you will want a few at-pt's in the group the rebels love to use troopes and they can end your day real fast if you don't have any at-pt's smile.gif. fellow the wall to the next bunker. this will be harder to take and when you do get more units there because this is now the front... You will do this most of the way through the game. takeing at-st and asslteing rebel loactions. but be carful the your next stop is one of the rebel command centers. (thats right they have 2 and you only get one!!!)

OK this is where i will stop need more help just say so and i will contune!!!

P.S.

There is a mining coplext to your north east, if you want a bigger CP inflow take this get +10 every 6 sec's plus you complet a secondary objective!!!

------------------

Thats why i'm in demolstion and not communication,

It's much easier to blow things up.

3 Star General FISA_Wraith_5

of The 1st Imperial Shock Army

[This message has been edited by Wraith 5 (edited May 12, 2000).]

Guest Fondas

Wraithy you're the best ! wink.gif Yes this is the mission I was talking about ! The only problem is that since I only have the demo and haven't read the "read me" file or any manual, I was some trouble bringing in more units, etc. redface.gif I'll just have to read thew game commands I guess wink.gif

------------------

The only place where success comes prior to work, is in a dictionary ! TZG+7

Guest Wraith 5

Well Fondas all you got to do is ask dewd!!!

If you need to know how to call down units all you have to do is click on the Command center icon (not the strucher it self but the little icon above the map) from there you can select one of three trasport the build shuttle the landing shuttle, and the AT-AT barg. sellect one of thouse and pick the untis you want that show up in the black area under the CC icon. when you get the units you what just move the mouse over the map unit the image of the shuttle turns green and then right click to have the shuttle come on down.

I have the full version.

Its harder for me because I dont have enough AT-ST's to help me out just because of com. points.

------------------

We dont know how you did it but you are now promoted to Rear Admiral...We think you cheated.

[This message has been edited by JR2000Z (edited May 13, 2000).]

Guest Wraith 5

well just take that bunker as quick as you can that will give you a 10 point bonues every 6 secounds. also you will get some every time the rebels try to take back the bunker

Archived