Home

New Sith Robes

TruYuri

This is for Kotor 2.

I was wondering if anyone can (or has already) make a new Sith robe, based upon the Seizon Sha Initiate Armor (or all the other armors that look exactly like it). It would be black, with maybe a few textures or designs you can add onto it ;). Please call it "Sith Initiate Armor." and allow it to let you have force lightning, and have around 5 armor. Do not restrict it only to Dark Side.

I just tried them. The blue ones i dont care for too much, (but still cool in there own way) and the black one is AWESOME. I just wish that the black one wasnt The Jal Shey Mentor Armor. That is rarer than the Neophyte and Advisor. Wish I could change it so that it was the Neophyte.

I'll use cheats to get them i just dont like having the "Cheated" sign on my saved games.

EDIT: Do you happen to know which files alter the Mentor Armor? I would like to keep the Advisor and Neophyte Armors the way they used to be. Once again: the files only for the Mentor armor.

I just tried them. The blue ones i dont care for too much, (but still cool in there own way) and the black one is AWESOME. I just wish that the black one wasnt The Jal Shey Mentor Armor. That is rarer than the Neophyte and Advisor. Wish I could change it so that it was the Neophyte.

The best way is to change the names of the TGA files to line up what colors you want for which armor.

If you are worried about the cheats by getting something you want, then use the Save Game Editor.

It's on this page. :D

http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Archived