Home

does anyone have any MORE cheats for rogue squadron?

Guest janek

the title says it all, if you would like to mail them to courtneykilledkurt@hotmail.com , i would be more happy than nexus, who has a weight problem, and so does milkshake, (who is underwieght if anything) i know them! and as for that chris hunt, i will one day whip him at a starwars game, i am currently buried in f22 raptor, hugs and kisses to you all, janek

Err, iof you mean N64, then I got them ALL !

If PC - NEXT !

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Banthadung.

It's a level unlock I got whilst playing around with different words.

Usedaforce is a weird one, who knows WHAT it does?

Leiawrkout and Gundark are passcodes (of course, they're in the readme, and do nothing except mess around w/force feedback).

Also, the PC version of Chicken is DERANGED! It forces you to fly (err, use) an AT-ST in every mission, including Snowspeeder ones (Taloraan and Mon Clamari are exceptions). Also, you only have ONE life. Hmph, dumb N64'ers, get a whole new bonus level...

------------------

"And it came to pass that the Wrath of Oingo Boingo fell upon the land. And Oingo Boingo cried out and said, "Behold, I have a wrath and I have fallen out upon your land." And the villagers of the land were frightened and proclaimed to Oingo Boing, "Behold, we are frightened, because you have a wrath and have fell upon our land." And Oingo Boingo answered to them, "Its because of you being frightened because of my wrath and falling out upon your land, that I shall destroy you." And Oingo Boingo did so. And it was NOT good, for all those who did see the great Oingo Boingo fell to his wrath."

-Tyais 3:16

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

[This message has been edited by MISSINGNO. (edited _*-@&-@&^!).]

Err, being one of those "dumb n64ers", i have to say - dont worry about the chicken walker level we get - its is REALLY poor. No objectives, clear targets, or fun !

------------------

Nove Squadron, Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the MC Oracle, home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - Eclipse Star Destroyers !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Archived