Home

Rogue Leader

nova_wolf

HOWL !!!!

The wolf is happy - have you seen the trailer at LucasArts place ?

If not, go now... NOW !

Such graphics, quality - and you get to fly a B-Wing in a battle against a SD with a Nebulon supporting you - that ROCKS - that is one of my fav scenarios on XWA - Look at my site and you will all understand more...(Support the Oracle - embark.to/oracle)

Nintendo are going to bury Microsofts X-Box under a pull of ****e compareable to that produced when a new version of 'bug free' MS Win is released...

All bow to the masters.

Long may Nintendo rule...

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

Heh - I'm not knocking the PC. I am knocking MIcrosoft.

PCs and Consoles, I believe are compliemntary.

PCs are far more capable of long period lone play than consoles (excpet for the FF series...), whilst the console is easier for multiplayer. However, that doesn't mean the PC is not a great multiplayer mchine - it all basically swings in effing great huge roundabouts !

Anyway, the moral of the story is - DIS THE BIG N AND DIE IMPERIAL SCUM !

------------------

Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'

Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')

The PS2 is in a way better than the Gamecube:

1. You can play PS1 games on the PS2, which is the contrary on the GC.

2. The GC has a DVD player right? Well, if it does, your flushing $50-$100 down the toilet when you get a GC. The GC is about $350 and the PS2 is $300. The PS2 has a DVD player, and if the GC has one, you could get a console with a DVD player cheaper.

3. I HAVE A PS2! WHOOHOO!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Raptor_90

There is no better then this, better then that etc, well there is spec wise but other then that, its up to the player, some people may get the GC because of the games, and people get a PS2 because of the game, you cant get the same game for GC and PS2 ususally.

Originally posted by Helix:

The PS2 is in a way better than the Gamecube:

1. You can play PS1 games on the PS2, which is the contrary on the GC.

2. The GC has a DVD player right? Well, if it does, your flushing $50-$100 down the toilet when you get a GC. The GC is about $350 and the PS2 is $300. The PS2 has a DVD player, and if the GC has one, you could get a console with a DVD player cheaper.

3. I HAVE A PS2! WHOOHOO!

your a 8 year old kid

1.who cares?

2.who cares?

3.who cares?

[This message has been edited by Maarek Stele (edited November 25, 2001).]

Archived