Home

What is new on the new EaW.net?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

Here's a run down for everyone so you know what will be new when the site launches on friday.

New Look to the front page

A new FoC feel with changes to the buttons, with extra links. New links are:

Designer Diaries -

including FoC and complete coverage of EaW diaries

Strategy guide -

its back! A comprehensive guide for player campaigns

Factions -

A total reskin of all factions plus addition of The Underworld.

Non-Faction -

Now comes with an amazing planet by planet guide outlining full details of the planet, together with information on advantages,ground population cap points etc.

New Media section -

The Player Gallery remains but fans can now check out every single FoC screenshot together with a selection of EaW ones.

You can also view the official FoC trailer and the old EaW one and download the E3 movies for FoC.

A new replay section has been added for when this feature goes live. Fans can submit their replays for the world to view!

Site contacts-

This remains - including a link to popcorns podcasts! yah!

Screenshot of the day -

Replacing the Official trailer, there is a 'Screenshot of the day'. Its random and updated daily

Quick Links -

Replacing the 'community links' is the quick link panel.

Tech Support link added

Modding community link added -

With more mods out there, I have compiled a comprehensive guide of mods out there.

Community Events link

With Sageking creating contests, I have made a section with all the latest events and tournaments out there - including links to ones that have finished.

Wallpapers

I have added 19 brand new wallpapers using screenshots sent in by the fans. You can also download the FoC box art as a wallpaper. I will be updating the Empire & Rebel sections when I actually find some decent shots.

Friday Feature

As mentioned, this will take a weekly look at a feature in Empire at War. Either units, heroes, planets, tactics, battle cam etc.

EaW Weekly

A link above the news page will direct fans to the forum thread with a weekly round up of whats going on around the EaW galaxy.

Latest Patch notes

A brief look at changes made/coming up for the game.

You will also notice that the entire front page is now alot cleaner. All the Affliate buttons are at the bottom of the site with all the Official links on the right after the news headlines from Lucasarts.

I think now, EaW.net is now the site I have always wanted in terms of content and offers fans more than any other site out there.

Thanks to all your input and ideas!

DMUK

Archived