Home

Problem with the Rebel campaign after patching to 1.05.

SaintVezner

So I patched to 1.05 and now I am finding the rebel campaign to be broken. The Empire campaign may be broken too though I haven't tried it yet to verify.

The problem is basically this:

If you move 3PO and R2 to Fresia (the mission where you steal the x-wings), and if they get killed during the battle, when the mission ends their icon will remain in orbit but it will be a grey circle instead of showing their picture. I had to restart the campaign from scratch and avoid this bug (not use 3PO and R2 on the Fresia mission) in order to be able to continue on with the campaign.

This bug also happened again when I did the Kashyyyk level (after restarting the campaign) to help Han rescue Chewie. I finished the level and when it went back to the galactic map, this same grey icon showed up in orbit above Kashyyyk.

Has anyone else noticed this since patching to 1.05?

EDIT:

I was able to correct this problem by uninstalling, reinstalling, and patching EaW to 1.05 again. After starting the campaign again, so far it seems to be fine. Must have been something that happened during the patching from 1.04 to 1.05 or something. In any case, I'm able to play the campaign again. w00t! :)

Archived