Home

an idea for a force power

goldenflames

well my mates and i are working on this story / game and on it our chars each hav special attacks based on the element they prefer

i'm wondering if there is a way of makeing a force power for each elementas show below

this shows element -preferd attacktype

light - works like a blster shot but instead of a blaster it shoots a phoenix made of light that does damage and stuns

shadow- engulphs the enemy in shadow and stuns for a while while giveing the caharter increased speed to attack rapidly ( i rekon stuning them with the classic stun thing surounding them but it is black insteadn of blue/ white)

earth- simply just created some sort of spike from the earth to skewer them (i think this can be done by a force hurricane effect but keeping them still while the spike comes up from the ground)

wind- this is justlike a force push but stuns them and then the same incrased speed thing as shadow

thunder and lightning- this is like force lightning but it lifts them like force crush and stuns them

technology- this is just a barrage of blaster shorts for a short period of time or (i recon this could be like a master version on kotor ) shoots a massive beam that does huge dammage

fire-the same as light but with a dragon and instead of stunning them it burns them

water/ice- this works like a beam of ice freazingthe nemy and then a blue blaster shot( to reprisent ice ) to be fired at them and shattering the ice

if some one can do any of these pls do there is also a full elemental attack but i'd rather have those first

full elemental- this is like fury but after the scream it creates a whight light arroundthe character and then beams of light in the color of each element are sent from the character to surroundin enemies lik below

Archived