Home

Art, maps, mods, pimping what do you think of all these contests?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Guest DarthMaulUK

It's been a very busy few months since Petroglyph announced their new Community Manager. Since his arrival, we have seen a whole host of contests where the community can win some neat prizes.

The contests have ranged from Fan art, Map making and now, their latest one - 'Pimping!'! I have to say, it's all been alot of fun and I would like to find out what you guys think.

Should they continue with more contests? What has been your favourite one so far - did you enter any? What else can they do to get you to enter? All ideas welcome and don't forget to give us your thoughts on previous contests.

DMUK

It brings up speculation.

It is good to see they are interested in connecting with the Star Wars fans. Making a good relationship with the public is good; however, too many contests makes them look desperate. I think outside companies, that work for big buisnesses, try to ride the popularity of the bigger company. I also think they are trying to make a name for them selves, which is an important thing to do for more clients and customers.

I want them to make me a Petro Fan and not a Star Wars fan. I am allready a Star Wars fan.

Archived