Home

monkey 5

taukki

Here is my story of monkey 5. It's name would be Return to monkey island. In mi1 Guybrush didn't get any proof that he is a pirate so in mi5 he will proof that he is a pirate to do the same things again and of cource couple more. When Guybrush is proved that he is a pirate, Lechuck would kidnapped Elaine and Guybrush would save her. In monkey 5 Lechuck would be as fearsome as in mi1 and mi2. The graphics would be like in mi3, but Guybrush would be like in mi4, but only in 2D.So what do you think of ?

------------------

monkey 2

Guest The Feral Chicken

Never gonna happen. There is no way LucasArts are going to go back to 2D after making the switch to 3D. Sorry to put a downer on your party, but, just saying...

Guybrush has basically prooved he's a pirate in MI1 by completing the 3 trials...

*mastering the sword (by beating the sword master and getting the usless T-Shirt)

*mastering the art of theivery, by stealing the idol from Elaine

*mastering tresure hunting, and getting another usless T-Shirt

don't think there's any reason for him to proove he's a pirate when he has already done so, and by making Guybrush proove he's a pirate, to me would be a complete waste of time and money (no offence)

I definatly think they will have MI5- in most sagas and storylines, there needs to be a good solid conclusion to the story, look at the scream movies, they carried on over 3 movies, to get to the conclusion they did (BTW- the alternate ending on the DVD is crap, Sydney, just kinda stabs him in the back with a pair of scissors- when I heard alternate ending I was expecting Sydney to die) and the Star Wars movies, that's gonna span over 6 movies till Darth Vader dies at the end. Le Chuck is going to have to be killed (well he already is dead) but I mean permantly and I think that as long as people are buying the MI games Lucas Arts will continue to make the games, but sad as I am to say it, I think Lucas Arts are mainly making the movies for money sake and not really the fans sake, still we can only hope that they wake up and realize what the fans want biggrin.gif

------------------

timmya.gif

Archived