the first game and the new ones that i

have coming up.

Who do you wanna have back.........

New charaters

1.The golden monkey legend : Ozo

2.Mr.Monkeyhead

3.Captain Long-Beard

4.Stella (Stan´s wife)

5.Guybrush´s other brother (not charlie but jack)

6.Master-Thief : Hern pine-apple

7.The drunken sword master : Mr.Bigteeth

New islands :

1.Da Limbya

2.Water island

3.The dead island

Old islands :

Meele island

Monkey island

------------------

I can help all

Your new characters/islands are a bit useless if you don't describe them... as it is, they're just names.

I want Mr Fossey back and the three men of low moral fibre. I also want to return to Phatt Island as Lester Phatt the evil dictator is still in charge there... seems like a potential plot for Guybrush to free the populace from his sweaty clutches.

New characters... I'd like a hyper-intelligent eye patch wearing parrot as a captain of a ship. He'd make a good villain too. Let's call him Pele.

New islands... How about Papaya Island, a health resort with mineral water lakes, therapeutic mud baths and a vegetarian populace etc. It could be the hideout for El Pollo Diablo the infamous costumed carnivore fighter who has escaped there from Plunder Island. That was a big loose end in MI3 they should tie that whole Pollo Diablo thing up.

islands

~~~~~~~

I want back:

Booty Island

Phatt Island

Monkey Island

New Islands:

Star Island (or something to that sort)- an island full of popstars like Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys etc.. (poor guybrush)

Characters

~~~~~~~~~~

I want back:

Murray in a BIG part not some stupid useless part...

Jo-Jo Jr.

Blondebeard

Guybrush (duh)

Otis

Stan

New:

Marline- Murray's new girlfriend purhaps? but maybe she not be evil to create conflict??

_____ - new girl in town, guybrush likes? creates conflicts with elaine??

--------------------

sig2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Frenchyd (edited February 11, 2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

okay, i would love to see Willy back in the next one. I think he has a story twist potential, lkebeing Guy's dad or something silly. Him having a girlfriend that is Guy's sister? Dunno anything to make me giggle wink.gif

How about the bloke that ran the pub in the ship in the secomd MI? Was that captain longbeard? He would be good! Or the bad guy from a previous. I'll have to go and play them all again!

Other good suggestions are Guy's family, and him having another love interest. That turned out to be LeChuck!!

I'll be really pleased with anything that comes my way!!!

Guybrush's parents are dead though, I think having a prequel (is that how you spell it?) would be an interesting idea, you know before MI1, least then we'd get to find out a few things, unless they're alerady mentioned and I've just happened to miss them, such as how did Guybrush's parents die? Why did Guybrush wanna become a pirate? And I wanna see Chucky biggrin.gif But the only way I think they would ever consider doing that is if ummmm, I dunno really, but that's just a thought I have

------------------

timmya.gif

I'd love to see guybrush put ash2life on his parents and they'd come alive again smile.gif

Ok, new characters:

Murrays Girlfriend: Margaret. Skull whom hates anything related to evil and is always trying to change Murray.

LeBuck: LeChuck's copy. A traitor, a serious LeChuck fan who wants to be like LeChuck but does everything horribly wrong... and gets LeChuck so p1ssed off, so LeChuck really revives again.

Tommy: Timmy's long lost twin-brother.

Bob: speaking banana. He'd get in trouble with Timmy and Tommy, those trying to eat him, and then he'd start to talk and tell the dark past when some crazy doctors did experiments with bananas, and mixed monkey and banana. Monkey got banana's brains. So, the hilarious part is, Bob really wants to eat himself, as he's banana etc. etc.

~~~~~

New Islands:

Money Island: A tourist-attraction. Paperback Monkey Island with all the background information possible. Everything sellable.

Lost Island: Island where Tommy da Monkey would be found. Place where the speaking banana would've been delivered.

~~~

I'd love to be in the crew of LA and plan these ideas out with them...

------------------

megamsigsm.jpg

I love the idea of a talking banana hehehehehe, I've been working on that whole Jerry Springer thingie, and while I haven't started it as yet, I've got a few ideas running through my head biggrin.gif A big surprise for Murray fans biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif that's all I'm saying

------------------

timmya.gif

I want to actually explore the boat while you travel (i am a new monkey fan so this may have been done before) but i like the voodoo lady so she could come too (maybe even to monkey island.) I also would like:

1) Jo jo jr

2) To see Marco de Pollios new job

3) Stan & Murray (maybe working together?)

4) Your talking bannana -don't make him to much like Murray but make him really hard.

5)Dead eye dave. He is so cool

6)More insult games

7)An evil golden monkey (called Mafex!) hired by Murray through Stan to fight the bannana

------------------

There are only a few hands I want down my pants and this isn't one of them

I can see you haven`t played the previous games, as you didn`t suggest anything from them.

This wont be in any order.

Murray and Stan together: Not bad. Or maybe Stan is selling evil talking demonic skulls.

Marco de Pollo: As a broken man, his head full of memories which he are trying to forget. Works as a diving instructor on some island.

More insult games: Of course.

Jojo jr.: I don`t think that thing worked. A talking monkey maybe good though.

Banana thingie: Yeah!

Mafex thingie: Nah.

Deadeye Dave: Could be OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New Islands:

1) Money Island, (Stolen from MegaMonkey) with a huge team park. No wait, that`s been done before.

2) Don`t have a name, but I picture a huge city, bigger than Lucre and the first Melêe.

3) Drunken Island. The home of all good grog.

New characters:

1) Elvis the Parrot.

2) Some female skull. I didn`t invent that.

3) A politician of some sort. Even worse than the lawyers with bureaucracy. (Maybe not)

4) John the vicious pirate

Old islands:

1) All in MI2

2) All in CMI

3) Lucre island

Old characters:

1) Largo Lagrande

2) The pirate barbers (Haggis, van Helgen, Bill)

3) Mr. Fossey

4) The cannibals

This is mighty long, so I`ll stop now.

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

New Islands:

LUCAS ISLAND,TIMBER ISLAND,(the ones not visited in MI4)

New Characters:

(Check out brighteyesmonkey's forum topic)

Islands wanted back:

SCABB ISLAND,PHATT,(and of course)

MONKEY ISLAND!!

Old Charcters:

(apart from the obvious)

OTIS,MURRAY,BABY THREEPWOOD,AND OF COURSE!

LONG LIVE MAD MARTY!!!!

------------------

How can a mere reply capture the essence of my love for monkey?

Archived