Home

Didn't "herman" say something about grandchildren, well I bet Guybrush will have a ch

cathymj

Guest Guybrush112

perhaps....maybe it will take effect (ie lechuck kidnapps the kid and elaine leaving guybrush to save both in an epic end INSULT SWORDFIGHT with the 'demon lechuck')

no the whole story will ve ruined then, a adventure hero with a wife and a kid??? no Elaine was enough already. why not kidnapping Timmy the Monkey ???

But i quess there will be a child......

------------------

anidead.gif

~If you can't see anything... Feel welcome in Dave's world..

[This message has been edited by DeadEyeDave (edited July 09, 2001).]

yeah, kidnapp timmy, but don't save him, don't like him... redface.gif

or there could be a baby and then both him and timmy could be kidnapped, and Guybrush wants to save Timmy. biggrin.gif

------------------

stork.gif

"the storks are listening"

smile.gif But didn´t Guybrush say: "It´s the door to our bedroom. Oh yeah!" , but when you tried to open the door he said: "Elaine won´t let me" or something like that.

Maybe I´m old fashioned, but when and where had these tow people s** ??

Of course a kid will ruine the game, but so what!

It is after all the last episode and the last two games weren´t that good (not like MI2/ LeChuck´s revenge)! smile.gif

II×

Originally posted by Capt. Buttonhead:

Not soon enough :-(

it can take 5 years!!, remember what time between 3 and 4 !! that was long, i thought that the legend was over but i readed in a pc magazine, of course i ran to the store!!

------------------

anidead.gif

~AAAH who turned the light of?? Turn it on!!

• 5 months later...

Well most probably, there will be a kid in MI5. Maybe the story will be something like Guybrush telling his son (or a daughter) his past experiences. Like HOW he escaped from the carnival of the damned and we get to play him all along. That way the programmers could clear off a lot of doubts, but I don't think I'll like that.

I wouldn't like a kid at all, but it's most probably gonna be there.

Let's hope they do a good job at MI5.

P.S: Timmy ain't that bad. He's sorta cute

Archived