Home

What will LeChuck Look Like?

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by storken:

why should he?

Why not? He didn`t need the zombie form.

And it would be cool if he could change to Chuckie.

Guest Rapp Scallion

Originally posted by storken:

i don't really know what you mean...

Shouldn't he have been Chuckie in MI3 then?

Hmm... I don`t know. Why wasn`t he in mi3?? smile.gif

------------------

rapparts.jpg

Why wasn't Largo in MI3?

Why wasn't Wally in MI4?

You can't have all sorts of people, (including different forms), in the same game, and sometimes it may even be good that a character returns after being left out for a game, not like that constant personage gallery:

-Guybrush

-Elaine

-LeChuck

-Stan

Hope you see my point here.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe he could come back possessing one of his servants... like Largo, or the guy who loses his head in the lava river in the first game (if you didnt kill him, I can't quite remember)

Yea, I think coming back as Chuckie would be hilarious... maybe 5 will be like... The Amazing Adventures of Captain Guybrush Threepwood and his Intrepid Girlfriend Elaine Amongst the Childlike Ghostly Figures and Guybrush's Older Brother Chuckie, Volume 5... hehe (The Amazing Adventures of Captain Gladys Stoutpamphlet and her Intrepid Spaniel Stig Amongst the Giant Pygmies of Beckles, volume 8 is from an old Monty Python skit)

HOOWAH!

Mike

Originally posted by NiKo:

how about making him a skelleton? like his army? just with big bone structure? and the clothes offcourse....

"what do u know, I AM bigbonned"-fat pirate right after becaming undead.

------------------

Copy_of_filme___AL_BACK_FROM_THE_BIG_WHOOP_02.gif

have u noticed my new sig?

[This message has been edited by Al-back from the BigWhoop (edited June 24, 2001).]

• 2 weeks later...

I liked that idea with the dust. Kind of like on "The Mummy" how Imhotep could swirl himself into a dustcloud.

And maybe make Lechuck actually regenerate a tad more than he does as the zombie. (just a little, so he's not quite as green) either keep his eyes or fill 'em in. hmm... LeChuck the Dustcreature?

heh, I don't mean make him look icky. I mean have it to where he regenerates completely and looks like he may have before he died. ...but can change into a duststorm if he needs to.

...or guybrush should timetravel back to before LeChuck becomes a pirate and prevent him from ever becoming a pirate and then Guybrush and Chuckie battle a new villain together. er, yeah.

Guest Guybrush112

hehe, maybe vol five will be the most epic yet! guybrush is riding along in his new battleship and suddenly a storm strikes up! they collide into another ship and crash right into the side of monkey island! elaine and guybrush had recieved a letter from horatio before about lechuck and trouble...so that is why they took sail in the first place. But now they must get off the island quick (all the crewmen in both ships are dead) but something is odd on monkey island....strange quakes...and the path to where the monkey head was is sealed off. Guybrush knows the monkey head has something to do with these quakes and LeChuck is behind it!!! Quickly, Guybrush must escape from the island, see Horatio, head back to the island in persuit of LeChuck and ulock the doors to the monkey head (or what was once the monkey head)

------------------

"I'm not bald!!!I just have a really high widow's peak."--Murray

thats what i said biggrin.gif

------------------

"Yeah, and I bet you helped her defeat LeChuck, didn't you?" Old Man on Booty Island

Why the hell am I not a Three-Headed-Monkey?

"Uh, just a minute?"

Stan

"You must have mistaken me for someone else. I am not a farmer."

Guybrush, in sword training

"Yeah, we are getting paid for this, right?"

"How appropriate. You fight like a cow." " You never did know when to use that one."

Carla & Guybrush

"Rum" "Jam" blank stares

"Jam" "Rum" blank stares

"Er, rum and jam. It's an old pirate favorite, everybody knows that."

Men Of Low Moral Fiber (Pirates)

okay, first he was a ghost, then a zombie, and then some fire guy. then in EMI he was all three plus a human. so what next. well how about the ability to transform into guybrush and then he could do some damage (and get elaine)!

What do you think?

Archived