Home

Ideas about Monkey Island SEQUELS

Guest Arnold Schwarzenegger

Guest Arnold Schwarzenegger

I have an idea and a title:

No Escape from Monkey Island 5

After Horatio becomes guvernor again, Ozzie and LeChuck are "defeated" and Guybrush and Elaine are on the seas again, they will want to have their own treasure like any pirate, right? They hear of an island (I don't know What it should be called) and they set sail for ... Island. Instead of finding the treasure they will fall into LeChuck's traps (LeChuck never really dies). And they will be sent back to Monkey Island and they will try to escape. And the evil LeChuck will be very hard to defeat! Also Ozzie will become a spirit like LeChuck and he will try once again try to destroy the "Carribean Pirate Life". The End: Guybrush manages to convince Ozzie to give up, being the first ever to beat him in an insult game. And the Voodoo Lady discovers a spell that will help Guybrush send LeChuck to hell... FOREVER...

THE END

Sound interesting? cool.gif

----------------

No one shall escape the wrath of... THE EXTERMINATOR!!!!

c-000152-mp-000001.jpg

[This message has been edited by Arnold Schwarzenegger (edited September 29, 2001).]

i think thats an "ok" idea, but i think there should be another game before the last one. cos as guybrush says in monkey island 3, when he is at monkey island "with a potential of a few more sequeals"

Originally posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger:

After Horatio becomes guvernor again, Ozzie and LeChuck are "defeated" and Guybrush and Elaine are on the seas again, they will want to have their own treasure like any pirate, right? They hear of an island (I don't know What it should be called) and they set sail for ... Island. Instead of finding the treasure they will fall into LeChuck's traps (LeChuck never really dies). And they will be sent back to Monkey Island and they will try to escape. And the evil LeChuck will be very hard to defeat! Also Ozzie will become a spirit like LeChuck and he will try once again try to destroy the "Carribean Pirate Life". The End: Guybrush manages to convince Ozzie to give up, being the first ever to beat him in an insult game. And the Voodoo Lady discovers a spell that will help Guybrush send LeChuck to hell... FOREVER...

THE END

i think thats an "ok" idea, but i think there should be another game before the last one. cos as guybrush says in monkey island 3, when he is at monkey island "with a potential of a few more sequeals".........

Originally posted by Arnold Schwarzenegger:

THE END

NO WAY!!! LeChuck cannot die!!! That idea sucks! But I think that in MI5 you shall not again suffer the torture of playing as the ultimate jerk Guybrush Threepwood! I think that you shall be able to create a custom character (Oh, I almost forgot , heh heh...NO PINK SHIPS!!!)Now you know ex. MI4 clothes MI2 robe beard and such. Have you noticed that the MI games gets more and more ridiculous each time? Stop it now LucasArts!

"It will all end in tears. Mark my words!"-Otis

--------------------------------------------- Yours Truly-

Captain LeChuck

Archived