Home

Fringe Benefits

Liit Orda

Might as well make a blind revan? No?

Should have about the same results, bumping into every second enemy...

Seriously though, I am pretty sure even if someone could skin the hair it wont have any animations. I think new vertices will be needed for hair that long and we cant add on animations for parts of a model yet. (such as hair on a head, or revans cape on a body).... I'm no modeling expert, mind you, so I could be wrong. Maybe someone familiar with cchargin's mdlops latest version could answer properly. peace out

Might as well make a blind revan? No?

Should have about the same results, bumping into every second enemy...

Wow... the jokes keep coming. I kinda figured that a Jedi as strong in the force as Revan would be able to sense their enemies through the force despite a long hairline.

Seriously though, I am pretty sure even if someone could skin the hair it wont have any animations. I think new vertices will be needed for hair that long and we cant add on animations for parts of a model yet. (such as hair on a head, or revans cape on a body).... I'm no modeling expert, mind you, so I could be wrong. Maybe someone familiar with cchargin's mdlops latest version could answer properly. peace out

I'm not too bothered, really... It's just I've seen some amazing head edits in my time where the face retained it's movement so as long as the face still moves, I'm not bothered about if the hair sways or not.

I thought, judging by what I've seen - not at all a professional opinion, that it might be possible to simply stretch the hairline down over the face and skin it so that it looks right. I mean obviously a fringe as extreme as the image might not be possible, though it'd be preferable, but a smaller fringe'd be as appreciated. I'm just looking for that punky 'emo' style look for my PC.

I thought, judging by what I've seen - not at all a professional opinion, that it might be possible to simply stretch the hairline down over the face and skin it so that it looks right. I mean obviously a fringe as extreme as the image might not be possible, though it'd be preferable, but a smaller fringe'd be as appreciated. I'm just looking for that punky 'emo' style look for my PC.
First of all you'd need to re-skin Revan with slit wrists as well to make the mod complete, lol, but it would technically be possible, the problem is finding the right head with enough vertices in place to allow you to move them, also in my personal experience the more dramatic the vertice movement the worse it looks/the harder it is to make look decent.

First of all you'd need to re-skin Revan with slit wrists as well to make the mod complete, lol, but it would technically be possible, the problem is finding the right head with enough vertices in place to allow you to move them, also in my personal experience the more dramatic the vertice movement the worse it looks/the harder it is to make look decent.

Oh right. I guess all I can hope for is someone to come along who's interested in fringing up a PC model lol...

Thanks so much for your help ^_^

Archived