Home

dont underestimate Taliban

Guest dr_death

Guest Luke Skywalker

Maybe were looking at the nuke thing the wrong way. IF and I emphasis IF afgan has nukes, I can see reason to fire it on themselves. Listen, If they fire it on themselves theyll blame the US, right? Then all the millions of refugee children and there parents will show anger towards the US. BADA BING a whole new generation of terrorists even more dangerous the Bin Laden. Oh great:rolleyes:

Guest xwing guy

The Taliban not weak? HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I had to let that out now, if the taliban got a hold of a nuke MAD perfents them from launching it unless they're stupid which they are. They obiviously don't know what they are dealing with, they must be used to Clinton who is a weakling and won't do anything and if he does he launches a few cuirse missles that never hit anything worth shooting at. But Bush is in command and he won't take this stuff from one little 3rd world nation and a bunch of terrorists, he'll actually go to war and do something about it.

Guest DS_StarViper

no because they will know that it was bin laden and not the US, but if that happened there wouldn't be many people left in aphganastan and I competely agree xwing!!

Guest dr_death

6000 Americans where killed and you dont think they can do any wose than that, ha.

now they have launched a holy war, so there heart and soal is in this war, they can get enought weapons to destroy America, that has been seen by all the goverments.

what we know dostn scare me, it is what we dont know

Guest Admiral Odin

A couple of things. The Taliban might be able to do that, though I doubt it. Most arabs don't want to die in a Holy war. Don't underestimate the US.

Guest DS_StarViper

yeah US will beat the taliban it is just a matter of when and how plus they r not strong they are weaker then Iraq so there

Originally posted by dr_death

6000 Americans where killed and you dont think they can do any wose than that, ha.

now they have launched a holy war, so there heart and soal is in this war, they can get enought weapons to destroy America, that has been seen by all the goverments.

what we know dostn scare me, it is what we dont know

I completely agree with you.

I'm not that Patriotic.. Thing is that Afghanistan is a really primitive country.. They might get their hands on a Nuke, but the seller (those jokers) didn't sell them any planes or Launchers or anything like that.. Besides its not their style to get viruses or Launch Neuclear Missiles.. Their style is to crash planes into big buildings.. That works just as well as Nukes...

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Clefo

I'm not that Patriotic.. Thing is that Afghanistan is a really primitive country.. They might get their hands on a Nuke, but the seller (those jokers) didn't sell them any planes or Launchers or anything like that.. Besides its not their style to get viruses or Launch Neuclear Missiles.. Their style is to crash planes into big buildings.. That works just as well as Nukes...

Yeah, don't you think that if they had nukes that we didn't know about they would have just skipped the whole plane crashing thing and nuked New York?

Guest Luke Skywalker

This is good for George W because a little while back there was some controvery about the amount of spending towards it

Guest dr_death

james bond is british therefore they couldent win, however if you do you research you will find bin larden is realy a robot

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by dr_death

james bond is british therefore they couldent win, however if you do you research you will find bin larden is realy a robot

But isnt England sending in troops:)

Guest Admiral Odin

The brist, Frenchs, and Germans. are also sending in forces. Brits immediately the French and Germans a little later.

Guest Gamma732

Thats funny that someone had to mention James Bond super villians. It may sound a bit stupid, but if you think about it, bin Laden and al-Qaeda are the closest thing we've had to a Bond-esque super villian. Just think of SPECTRE....

Archived