Home

Been gone 2 yrs. Where is multiplayer at Now.

Krubenuf

Hello all i've been out of the game for well over 2 yrs. I used to play on the Zone and now i see they cancelled that. So i'm looking for a good server or whatever to play my Jedi outcast 2 game. If anyone can help please let me know thanks

Darth Sonny MMMWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Guest Upgrade
Hello all i've been out of the game for well over 2 yrs. I used to play on the Zone and now i see they cancelled that. So i'm looking for a good server or whatever to play my Jedi outcast 2 game. If anyone can help please let me know thanks

Darth Sonny MMMWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well the easyest way to get to a good server is go on multiplayer and go to internet and pic a random clan server. You will eventualy find a clan that suits you

Fire up All-Seeing-Eye and see...

The Zone was never "the" place to play Jedi Outcast. Qtrackter and ASE are nice, but the game has its own built in server browser, even if it doesn't organize the stuff as well as the external programs. You never needed the Zone to play this game.

Perhaps, but most of the players had no reason to go to the Zone... just like they had no reason to go for other Quake engine games. You had a built in server browser, and many chat rooms outside the game anyway.

But yeah, if you miss the zone I feel for ya. It served a purpose for some people (even if it kinda sucked).

Incidentally, looks like there's about 287 people playing Jedi Outcast right now (on 284 servers), according to ASE. 200 of them are playing FFA (with no other gametype close, next highest is CTF with 66 people). Interestingly about 105 of them are playing 1.02, the 163 are playing 1.04.

About half are playing with all force, the other half with some force disabled (the filter doesn't distinguish between all force disabled and like one power disabled). Most are playing without mods.

Most are playing with some weapons disabled (filters don't distinguish between any weapon disabled and all weapons but saber disabled).

For comparison, right now Jedi Academy has 791 people on, playing on 546 servers. Mostly with all force, mostly with some weapons disabled. 219 people are playing Siege. So you have almost as many people playing Siege now as playing Jedi Outcast, at least on this Friday night during the school year...

Archived