Home

Using KOTOR PC in TSL

RevanTheDark

If you newbs in general, would just bother to read the holowan rules first, instead of going trigger-happy on requesting porting assets between games it would be better.

DO NOT request porting any resources from another game into KotOR. This includes porting resources from TSL to KotOR and vice versa. Taking copyrighted and proprietary materials from another game and using them in KotOR mods will not be tolerated. This includes music mods using copyrighted tracks. Any discussions about this will be closed or deleted, even if it is for your own personal use.

I need some [help] adding the PCs from KOTOR to TSL. Any help would be great.

Only a handful of the player heads from KotOR exists in TSL and could be used, though they are much lower resolution than the standard TSL heads and wouln't look too good in comparison. :)

As for porting over all of the heads from KotOR to TSL, that is against the rules (paragraph 4) of this forum and may not be discussed here.

If you meant making KotOR heads still existing in TSL usable as player heads, and not porting assets from KotOR1, send me a PM and I'll open this again. Until then... :lock:

If you newbs in general, would just bother to read the holowan rules first, instead of going trigger-happy on requesting porting assets between games it would be better.

A link for you as well. :D While the basic meaning of what you say is true, it could be said a bit nicer. Let's not scare the new people away. :)

Archived