Home

A technical issue just in the beggining.

Anarand

I start the game, it works fine. I talk a bit to the secretary, takes the elevator speak to my new soon to be driver. But when I go outside and walks into the right path to the allyway where I need to go in order to get to my bosses computer the game stops like if its loading but with no loading screen. The screen justs stop and is the same. Anyone know a solution?

I have installed the update and has an XP with 2.8 Ghz.

I start the game, it works fine. I talk a bit to the secretary, takes the elevator speak to my new soon to be driver. But when I go outside and walks into the right path to the allyway where I need to go in order to get to my bosses computer the game stops like if its loading but with no loading screen. The screen justs stop and is the same. Anyone know a solution?

I have installed the update and has an XP with 2.8 Ghz.

I might need more describtion to answer this. Now what you mean by the screen "justs stop and is the same," you mean the screen "freezes" or dosn't change, right? does it freez before you enter the ally or after? does it freez in the ally or before you look up at the ties? the camera change from the ally to the ties is quite abrupt so it might stress your computer a litte, so I just suggest save where the game froze, and load the game from the frozen file. that's what I did everytime the screen froze and it would just fine for me, though it was a minor annoyence to load the game everytime i made progress.

I might need more describtion to answer this. Now what you mean by the screen "justs stop and is the same," you mean the screen "freezes" or dosn't change, right? does it freez before you enter the ally or after? does it freez in the ally or before you look up at the ties? the camera change from the ally to the ties is quite abrupt so it might stress your computer a litte, so I just suggest save where the game froze, and load the game from the frozen file. that's what I did everytime the screen froze and it would just fine for me, though it was a minor annoyence to load the game everytime i made progress.

Yes I mean freeze, but the problem is not that simple. When I go from the main doors to the end of the right side of the screen the complete game freezes and I have to restart the computer.

Archived