Home

Skip Peragus?

xmovingpicturesx

I've seen a couple of skip peragus mods, all with a few extra items like lightsabers and robes. Is there a no-bones/no-frills skip peragus mod? Like, when it give you the option of skipping the t3 prologue, it also gives the option to skip peragus. When you arive on telos you've got no items, no ls/ds shift, and no influential shift. If there isn't, than consider this a request. :) TIA

No DS/LS shift is fine, but there are global booleans that are set on Peragus, and some are DL/LS, also if you don't get the items from Peragus you miss out on alot of the items at the begining, and 0 creds. If you have no influece changes, then you've wasted free influece.

Also I would like to point out that Peragus is soooo much better than Taris in K1, and I don't understand why people want to skip it so much!!!

I just think it's boring. Plain and simple. Not much storyline comes out until Telos, and since i've played the hell out of it on XBox, i'd rather not waste my time. I wouldn't want influence/ls/ds shifts because it wouldn't have been my decisions making those shifts. Most Kreia influence shifts include ds shifts, and most Atton influence shifts include ls shifts, so you'd turn out grey, anyway. No weapons/credits is best for me becuase i usually only use the MagnaBlade mod, and i'm almost always hacking that in at the beginning. And i liked Taris, btw.

Archived