Home

Mod Requests

Ras8472

For some reason pcgamemods doesnt load up on my computer, whether it be that the site is having difficulties again or my comps just being a piece of crap I dont know. Anyways there are two things I'm asking for:

1) if someone has Svosh's playable Darth Maul char with the custom robes you can build at the workbench, please upload it for me, I accidently deleted the appearance.2da file for mine so i need to reinstall it again.

and 2) I was wondering if it is possible to make a set of robes that changes the wearers appearance to that of the three sith assassins with the metal face masks that are in the tomb on Dxun.

If anyone does either one or even both of these then let me just say right now, thank you very much and much appreciated.

There is a PCGM mod requests list. You should post this there. You should edit your post so you're only asking for the masks here.

Moderator notice: I've cleaned out a bunch of off-topic posts from this thread that didn't really have much constructive to do with the request. If you wish to continue that exchange please do so via PM or in another forum. The mod requests forum is not for chatting, keep replies relevant to the request. ~M

Archived