Home

Next JK game...

AJL

Guest Upgrade

I agree. The sp was a huge fail. JO sp rocked. It had more of a star wars movie sort of feeling. Just like DF2 did. It was really cool. I wish they could build on that. But the last part should definitly be valley of the jedi since that was the best on the planet

Like you can go to nar shadda, bespin, coruscant, and maybe even sulon. I loved all those levels. You could probebly even use customisation but it would need to be more SWG and it would have a very large amount of species. ( especialy kel dor)

Like one of the last levels of the game you could be in a sith temple and you would need to use stealth to manouver it. If a sith were to ring some sort of alarm you would need to turn it off before security comes and hide. Just like in the game omega strain were if you fail a parimiter you could still complete the rest of your objectives

Other then that i love it

You could have a story similar to DF2. A mercenary turned jedi

In my opinion, it can be summed up in 4 words: more like the movies.

This involves a lot of things. First, guns should actually be useful. DF2 was on the right track; whenever I play the SP, I use my sabre almost exclusively in duels. And that's how it's supposed to be.

Then you need fewer sabre wielding enemies. But make each duel much more epic. JA banalized sabre duels way too much.

You should be able to use the force on the environement. I miss Throw from DF2. Activating switches and the like with push would also be very nice.

Finally, the game should also be exempt of all the questionable EU stuff that came in the last few years. I'm of course referring to those yuuzhan something. I want a SW game, not something based on the products of a few bored authors.

If they do make another JK game, I'd prefer it if they didn't recycle the DF2 plot. Com'on, a Dark Jedi with saber wielding lackies and Remnant troops in tow set out to topple the New Republic with some scheme.

To me the intelligence of the DS overlords declined over the course of the games. Jerec had a decent headset, Deesan was more deluted with fitting any spare stormie in Shadow Trooper armour and Tavion... she wanted to revive Marka, so she could serve him... that just seemed sad to me... if she wanted to absorb his dark energy that could work... though Ragnos making the cliche rant about how he'd be...... *rants on*

....and that's how you make good fried rice...

Back to the topic at hand, it was better in DF2 when the Dark Jedi were far and few, and each had their own style and were a challenge to beat. However, if the Dark Jedi with the saber wielding lackies and remnant grunts was Jaden, then I'd gladdly jump back into Kyle's boots, or those of a less generic Jedi student, to beat the living snot out of him/her.

If not, then I'd go for the Vong, or a non-Force relative antagionist. But if they go for the same old, Jedi knight versus half the Empire and a handful of Dark Jedi, then they'd be better off forgetting about making it.

Archived