Home

A LIL problem on dantooine

Captain_Bane

well i had a copy of kotor that worked fine, i played a bunch of times, found every thing, it was great. eventualy that broke and i had to get a new one, well this new one dosnt let me get a special crystal in the crystal caves. instead it gives me 10 red crystals. how do i fix this? or can this even be fixed?

Greetings fellow Arizonian and welcome to LucasForums! :wavey:

You find 10 red crystals inside kinrath eggs in the crystal cave on Dantooine when playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.

You find a special crystal that is referred to using your PC's name in the crystal cave on Dantooine when playing Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.

So I believe you're talking about two different games and if so there isn't anything to "fix."

P.S. Your sig pic is too big. See the [thread=169078]forum rules[/thread] to verify but your sig pic is not supposed to exceed 500x120 and 80KB in size. :)

P.P.S. I took the liberty of resizing your sig pic to dimensions that fit within the forum rules. Here it is in case you want to use it. :)<link to resized sig pic>

Archived