Home

need some help

jansetwin

Okay well, i've just been doing some basic coding. I've started a mod project with some friends. It's coming along nicely. Just I need some help with getting the cgame.

When i swap my files over from debug to final (or release) I get UI and jampgame but no cjamp, even though at the bottem it says 4 succesful. And also, the c file comes up if i build in debug mode. Why is this? I check the output files, it's all correct but it just don't appear.

Also, if there any charge up weapons, It says in the consle. 'Charging' then when you fire, 'Firing chargemode = 2107. how do i stop it?

Finally, What is the difference between debug, final and release?

I'm not sure about release, but debug is a little slower because it prints out statements talking about what is going inside of the code so you can better trace a bug, final gets rid of these statments, efxs and such and leaves only the code that a player would care about i think.

I'm not sure about release, but debug is a little slower because it prints out statements talking about what is going inside of the code so you can better trace a bug, final gets rid of these statments, efxs and such and leaves only the code that a player would care about i think.

Archived