Home

party til u can no more... then party som more

goldenflames

ok simple idea here

mission has been in the storage room for hours and z is worried and tells rev

rev looks in the storage room and he sees mission drunk on the floor

WHAT !!! screems rev, then all of a sunden a 10pak of tarisian ale catches rev's eye

WOW!!! time to party says rev

mission gets up and says "YEH PARTY!!!!"

evry 1 end up drinking till they r wasted exept rev due to his strange powerful connection to the force

and instantly revs thinks " well is they r all drunk then i can get them to do any thing

and so rev makes cand dance, z bath, mission and t3 play a harmless game of lazer tag ("oops i lost my lazer... ohh here it is " piks up a blaster), bast and juhan think they r twilek dancers and join cand joli passed out cos he is old and cant hand the ale, while hk 47 thinks he is a meet bag

the only problem is how would u get a droid drunk :p

y do i want this mod... well cos its insane... i mean com on it would b hilarious or do i hav a strange sence of humor (i get that alot)

goldenflames, please read our Forum Rules as well as the Unique Rules for this Request forum.

3. When you make your request use a descriptive thread title and explain clearly what you want to be done and take the time to think about what it is you would like to see, after all you’re the one making the request but if someone chooses to make it they will need as much information about it as possible. Also consider that it takes time and effort to make a mod and the request should involve thought and effort on your part as well.

Sorry but your request is not descriptive nor is it very clear. This isn't IM so please take some more time with your posts.

• 2 weeks later...
ok simple idea here

mission has been in the storage room for hours and z is worried and tells rev

rev looks in the storage room and he sees mission drunk on the floor

WHAT !!! screems rev, then all of a sunden a 10pak of tarisian ale catches rev's eye

WOW!!! time to party says rev

mission gets up and says "YEH PARTY!!!!"

evry 1 end up drinking till they r wasted exept rev due to his strange powerful connection to the force

and instantly revs thinks " well is they r all drunk then i can get them to do any thing

and so rev makes cand dance, z bath, mission and t3 play a harmless game of lazer tag ("oops i lost my lazer... ohh here it is " piks up a blaster), bast and juhan think they r twilek dancers and join cand joli passed out cos he is old and cant hand the ale, while hk 47 thinks he is a meet bag

the only problem is how would u get a droid drunk :p

y do i want this mod... well cos its insane... i mean com on it would b hilarious or do i hav a strange sence of humor (i get that alot)

i like this idea and have re-worded it to make more sence and become ledgeable (parts in green are things i have expanded on or added)

Mission has been in the storage room for a few hours and Zalbarr is worried what has happened to her and tells Revan,

Revan goes to look in the storage room but its locked, he uses his lightsaber to open the door and he sees Mission drunk on the floor.

"What happend to you?" Revan says, then, all of a sudden a 10pack of tarisian ale catches Revan's eye

"Where did you get that!?" he asks

"i *hic* found it *hic* in the ... storage container, *hic* want one?" she replys

Choice for pc: "one wont hurt" - start party

"err... no and mission clean yourself up you're only 14!" - ends script

if yes

Mission stands up and says "Party time!"

fades to black

Revan isnt drunk due to his powerful connection to the force

Canderous is dancing,

Zalbarr is in a room and when you go to the door it says *you hear Zalbarr growling inside and running water*,

T3 is used as a drinks table,

Bastila and Juhani think they are twi'lek dancers and join canderous dancing,

Jolie is passed out on the floor because he is too old and can't handle the ale,

Carth is wearing his underware and is standing next to T3, he is holding a bottle and his speach is illedgeable/slurred,

meanwhile HK 47 is laughing at the -Meat Bags- and their inability to handle drink.

The bar music is playing in the background the whole time.

To end the scene you must leave the Ebon Hawk.

im afraid i could not come up with any ideas for mission :(

please feel free to criticise this as it is your mod after all :)

Archived