Home

Trandoshan Reskin Request

parazie_X_

hello to everyone who have fairly good skill with psp im working on a trondoshan planet mod for TSL i have curently finished the first module wich is the landing pad i would request 3 reskin of the trondoshan !

ypur are almost free to make it look like you want except for one thing

illl be making some trondo guards , squad leader and the soldiers

so first thing the color of their skin must no be brown nor green you are allowed to use any color you see fit i dont realy

the guards unifirm should mostly be red and black i you have any nice logo' i could use as a banner feel free to put it on the uniform and send me a img file of the logo so i can do a banner out of it

secundo the soldiers uniform can have the colors you want and the quad leader uniform too only one thing there must be a least a bit of yellow in it

so if anyone read this post and wants to do it just send me the files via the email adresse provided in my profile!

Thanks in advance to whoever will do me this favor !

parazite_X_,

I have split your post out of the thread you posted it in as this is completely off-topic for that thread. (It had nothing to do with Trandoshans) Please post your requests as their own threads, you will increase your chances of getting any sort of response. Thanks.

Archived