Home

The post celebaration thread!

Guest Tie Guy

Guest Tie Guy

Ok, i wouldn't normally start a topic like this (heck, i normally wouldn't start a topic at all) but this is a kinda big event.

Fergie just hit 2000 posts and i just hit 3000 and Rommel should be hitting 2000 soon if he hasn't already.

So, i think we need to establish some kind of tradition for those people who hit 2000 posts. They could get a smiley or a new animation or something for their sig or avatar?

When people reach 2000 posts it really shows what they've done for the forums. So, we should give something back in return for all their time and devotion.

Any ideas?

BTW, i'm already past 2000 so i've missed out, oh well. Maybe at 4000 i can make get something new. :D

Guest Luke Skywalker

How bout an elite little club and you have a lil banner at the bottom of your sig. And at 4000 posts you get a guranteed seat on the senate for a term, if leon ever gets back:rolleyes:

Tie, Rommel, Fergie!!! Congrats men. Hey, I'm impressed with everything you've posted!!!(You 3 along with Kvan) Rommel and Tie registered the same day I did, and I have only reached 500.

Not to say Fergie and Kvan, that registered days after us.

Congratulations, you're important people around here, your comments have always been good, and everybody knows you out here, what else could you ask for? I hope to reach that milestone someday!!!

Guest Tie Guy

I was thinking more along the lines of a smily or animation for your sig, not becoming part of a little group, everyone is welcome in everything here, not just the people who post alot.

An example i am thinking of is that i could make people a lightsaber animation when they got to 2000 or something. You know, a cool little thing that would belong only to you and no one else could use it.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker

Sniff Sniff

my ideas are always shot down. lol :p how about a staff, like the one darth maul uses.

i think i can handle that ;) (don't mind the pun)

but you gotta get to 2000 first.

Guest Boba Rhett

Don't encourage people to spam. I'll get my deleting stick out. I swear I will! :p It better take you at least a month and a half!

Guest Luke Skywalker

If you look at my post timeline Rhett youd realise that earlier it was just SPAM SPAM SPAM. But as you move on its acctually become alot more constructive.

Lol ive stolen what 5 or 6 of those sticks now?

Guest Admiral Odin

congrats. At xwa.net they give you the big smilie for reaching a certain post. The lightsaber should be for here.

Guest Tie Guy

WEll, i gotta ask fergie what he wants, then i gotta wait till my dad brings back photoshop from his office, then i can start. It will take a little while, you can't rush art ya know. ;)

Guest Luke Skywalker
Originally posted by Tie Guy

WEll, i gotta ask fergie what he wants, then i gotta wait till my dad brings back photoshop from his office, then i can start. It will take a little while, you can't rush art ya know. ;)

True, Im going to hit 2000 in a month or so. Maybe mjtech will do one, he makes good smiles. Not that you don;t ive just never seen yours.:D

Archived