Home

exar kun temple?

DarthMckinnon

• 1 month later...

My bad. I threw a couple "tests" in my dialogue pack mod as examples for anyone wanting to see how to craft dialogue themselves.

The Exar Kun temple mod was how I started screwing around with dlg files to start with, learning how to make party members react to things and snipe at each other, how to integrate the animations, etc. (It was less risky to test dialogue creation using a mod that could be easily removed than possibly make the game unplayable by using an actual game file).

The Yuthura one is an example of how to do party member dialogue. It used a recruit mod as the base.

My bad. I threw a couple "tests" in my dialogue pack mod as examples for anyone wanting to see how to craft dialogue themselves.

The Exar Kun temple mod was how I started screwing around with dlg files to start with, learning how to make party members react to things and snipe at each other, how to integrate the animations, etc. (It was less risky to test dialogue creation using a mod that could be easily removed than possibly make the game unplayable by using an actual game file).

The Yuthura one is an example of how to do party member dialogue. It used a recruit mod as the base.

It's OK. Nice job BTW. :)

Archived