Home

TSL: More force pwer points?

DrK Reiko

HI, I've heard of a mod that allows the player to gain more force power points not matter what prestige class they chose unfortunetly I couldn't get my hands on it or getting more information bout it if there really is such mod, it's kinda like the feat gain thing.

Please help, thx =)

HI, I've heard of a mod that allows the player to gain more force power points not matter what prestige class they chose unfortunetly I couldn't get my hands on it or getting more information bout it if there really is such mod

You can set how many FP per level each class gets in the classes.2da file. It's a rather easy change if you use KotorTool's 2DA editor, just change the number in the forcedie column of the force user classes to the upper limit of how much is given for each level.

Thanks for the help m16965

your welcome! :D

Is there a skin that contains a twilek body but with a human head on it? like the bloodrayne skin....if there is let me know

the heads and body textures are separate in you want to get a new playable person you need to do more 2da editing like changing the body texture. but for the skin you could call the twilek body PMHC05A and the normal head PMHC05H

Yeah well, I'm trying something weird.... the readhead from the slender body mod (the one that change's the medium armors and gives new panties and such) with exile twilek body (the one with the human skin) sound's bad? yeah....but I want it to switch the regular clothing. Any suggestions? (=

P.S I hope it won't any modding rights or something, if it is then forget it.

Archived