Home

Nihilius power

Eiganjo

In the game, they said that Darth Nihilius drains the force out of everything and that he would destroy whole planets to still his hunger. Now, I always thought that he was way too easy to beat, for that kind of description, and in the fight itself, he didn't even seem to be using that power.

So I was thinking: couldn't somebody make a force power for him which makes you have a, for example -5 health and force power degeneration (kinda like a poisened effect) and have him have a +5 health generation .

I really think that something like that would fit, since they always say that he feeds of the force.

well I'm sure someone could, but they may not be willing to, as the Exile was a wound in the Force, and that is what allowed the Exile to survive against Nihilus

That is true, but your party members are not. Maybe you could put an exeption into the mod, that makes the player immune.

That is true, but your party members are not. Maybe you could put an exeption into the mod, that makes the player immune.

Nihilus tried to drain the Exile in the cutscene before the fight but failed due to her "unique condition".

He can't drain Visas since he's force bonded with her. To do so would be to wound himself.

Mandalore isn't force sensitive, so he would hardly be Nihilus first choice for a snack. It would probably take more effort to feed on him than what he'd get in return. Non-force sensitives are only economical to feed on en masse.

I don't think it was a coincidence that you were forced to bring those two party members on the Ravager. :) Nihilus own apprentice and the only non-force sensitive organic in the group. Thus it makes perfect sense that Nihilus would be much weaker in that fight than foreshadowed, since he's denied use of his primary signature "weapon".

Anyway, it would be fairly trivial to give him an aura that leeches vitality from everyone nearby. If you still want it and nobody else feels like doing it I can probably make such a mini-mod for you.

Anyway, it would be fairly trivial to give him an aura that leeches vitality from everyone nearby. If you still want it and nobody else feels like doing it I can probably make such a mini-mod for you.

If it wouldn't make you too much trouble I would really appreciate it.

Archived