Home

New Force Power

SykoRevan

I had an idea for a new Force Power, and I think it's a great idea.

In fact, now that I think about it, it should be a 3 tier power, starting with a combination of Force Push, Force Spark, and Drain life, with the second tier a combination of Lightning, Whirlwind, and Drain Life, and the third tier being a combination of Force Wave, Force Storm, and Death Field into one power, adding all 3 visual effects into one, giving the pushback ability of Force Push/Whirlwind/Wave, the damage of Force Spark/Lightning/Storm, and the health draining ability of Force Drain/Death Field. Also, the final tier should also have the poisoning effects of Plague as like an after-effect. I got the idea from a cut content video of Sion vs. Nihilus where Sion gets hit by Force Lightning and Drain life at the same time, and gets flown backwards by the blast. Also, I think that a prerequisite for this power would be having to have learned all 3 powers: Wave, Storm, and Death Field, and you must be a prestige class, and it should be open to light-siders and dark-siders both. If this mod has not been done before, it might be a very good thing to do.

Also, if someone does do this mod, would you please post it on the Taris Upper City Emporium.

Thanks in advance. :cowdance

Archived