Home

Armed And Famous On CBS

Nerfyprincess

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/armed_and_famous/

The new show Armed And Famous is about 5 celebrities being trained to be cops in Muncie, Indiana. They will deal with about 70,000 residents from Muncie, Indiana by fighting crimes and cleaning up the streets from 6pm till 2am. Personally, kids should not watch this show because it doesn’t demonstrate how to keep the Muncie community safe for everyone. I personally would not be okay with LaToya Jackson being a cop and pulling a gun on me. She can’t aim worth crap.

Did anyone catch the episodes that aired this week?

My favorite part of Wednesday night's episode was when LaToya called her brother Jackie to tell him about her participation in the show. Yet she didn't want her family to know. HELLO! How can they not know?

From last night's episode, it was hilarious to see LaToya Jackson deal with her fear of cats. It seems silly. I can understand being afraid of a dog becuase of their different sizes and ability to attack a person, but someone being scared of cats? it doesn't make sense unless there's an allergy problem, which is not the case with LaToya. Weird, huh?

I enjoy shows that involve: Ninjas, lazers, magic, pirates, and candy. In that order. No other shows exist in my mind if they don't have those things in that order. Also, I like reading rainbow. Because it tends to have those things, in that order for some odd reason. And that guy from star trek is on it. It'd be better if it was Tuvok though. Not because I like him. But because little Donnie does.

Archived