Home

Lassavou's Power Cell

wildbill

Well thanks for the responces.

The thing is he left the room to take the shuttle off-planet. He may still be around...

The problem is if he did leave and I have no cell and Fassa does not have it when do I get it?

I've played it through 3 times and something don't seem right.

Thanks,

Bill

Just make sure that when you talk to Lassavou, you use the [Awareness] line that says something along the lines of "Could I have one of these power cells."

After the quest is over and you try to power up the terminals in the docks, do not use the power cell that you just got to power them up. There is another choice on there that lets you power up all of them without use of the cell, but I haven't played TSL in a while, so I forget. Just remember to not use the cell or you'll lose it. I hope that makes sense to you, I'm not sure it does to me.

EagerWeasel:

Hey thanks for that insight. I did not see no "Awareness" choice about giving me one of those power cells. Otherwise I would of selected it.

Looks like I won't be using the speeder unless the first cell is not really needed as you indicated. When I get back to the game I'll see what my awareness level is. Actually I can't try a fourth time as I overwrote that save as my game keeps crashing and I need to limit my newer saves.

Thanks!!

Bill K.

Archived