Home

Atris in Trayus Core [spoiler]

Bee Hoon

I wanted to view the DS ending the lazy way... And so I used KSE to turn my lightsider to maximum DS, and guess who was waiting for me in the core? Atris, looking like her normal self. Couldn't interact with her though. She just stood there.

(How do you upload pictures?)

Anyway, I wonder whether Atris was intended to fight you at the Trayus Core if you went DS?

Could also be that you've installed some mod that alters Atris when you encounter her in the Academy, where the mod maker forgot that the character template files for Atris and Traya are named the same for some reason. Putting the file n_darthtraya001.utc in your override folder will affect both Atris at the Academy and Traya in the Trayus Core.

Could also be that you've installed some mod that alters Atris when you encounter her in the Academy, where the mod maker forgot that the character template files for Atris and Traya are named the same for some reason. Putting the file n_darthtraya001.utc in your override folder will affect both Atris at the Academy and Traya in the Trayus Core.
I'm willing to bet that is exactly what happened.

• 1 month later...

Archived