Home

Replacing Kyle NPC with a custom, and his saber...

Jedi-Assassin

Hi, I just joined up here. I have a couple questions.

First of all, I downloaded a custom SP Model from somewhere for JO. It replaces the 'stock' Kyle with a black Reborn model, and face with facial hair, to kinda look like Kyle. I don't remember where I got it, though.

I wanted to know if this file which replaces the Kyle model in JO will do the same thing in JA. If not, would someone be able to do it for me, or tell me how to?

Also, when I play in JO, as a "Jedi Assassin" which is what the model is supposed to represent, I use a Purple Saber, which is supposed to symbolize a balence between Light and Dark force, or something...

That being said, for JO, is there a way to make the cutscene Kyle (NPC, I'm assuming, as he is spawnable) have a purple saber. And, would the same modification for JO work for JA, as well, for the NPC Kyle? I have made minor modifications to my other PC games before, so if it's something simple like changing a value, I guess I could do that.

Forgive me if this isn't in the proper section. I'm an Admin of a forum, so I know how these things go, I just wasn't sure if this should be for JO or JA, so I just chose the latter.

Thanks for your help...

Archived