Home

[K1]Mandalorian Battle Helmet

jimbo32

I was wondering if one of the talented modelers/skinners out there could take on the task of making a helmet to match the Mandalorian Battle Armor.

Here's a pic of the armor:

Canderous.jpg

I'm thinking that a reskin of Prime's Clone Pilot helmet using the same blue and chrome that's in the armor would look pretty darn good, but if someone wants to go with a new model that's cool too.

Thanks in advance.

u dont have to model it, the helmet is already ingame, but im only trying to help.

BEFORE I SAY WERE THE HELMET IS

I gotta warn ya that when I make this easier, saying where the helmet already is is a big spoiler (P.S. The helmet is built into an armour, just gotta remove the helmet and u got it)

^didnt make much sense to me either but ya =/^

u dont have to model it, the helmet is already ingame, but im only trying to help.

BEFORE I SAY WERE THE HELMET IS

I gotta warn ya that when I make this easier, saying where the helmet already is is a big spoiler (P.S. The helmet is built into an armour, just gotta remove the helmet and u got it)

^didnt make much sense to me either but ya =/^

I'm guessing that you're talking about the Mandalorian Assault armor that you get on the Unknown World?

If so, that's not really an armor model. It's set up like a disguise, so that you look like a Mandalorian when wearing it. And the "helmet" is actually just part of the disguise - it's not removable. There's no actual helmets in the game at all - the only ones available are from mods.

Archived