Home

Request: Modify or Create a new mod based on Playable Yuthura

Hello, first thing, i´m not a english speaker so i'm sorry if you don't understand me very well.

I'm playing KOTOR II with a PC Twilek and I have a problem. Each time I wear for her a helmet, it doesn´t show in the corresponding texture. Her head seems the same way as not wearing anything. I hope you can understand me.

Thanks

Hello, this is because the Twilek heads do not have the capability to show masks in the game, their head models have no mask hooks.

As this isn't a mod request (this forum is for mod requests only) and you don't indicate who's Twilek Mod you are using, I have to close the thread... sorry.

Edit: If you are requesting that someone add mask hooks to the Twilek heads let me or another staff memeber know and we will gladly re-open this thread. :) (Re-opened)

Edit 2: I see you have created another thread so I will merge the 2 threads, to keep it all in one place. ;)

I'm playing KOTOR II with a PC Twilek and I have a problem. Each time I wear for her a helmet, it doesn´t show in the corresponding texture. Her head seems the same way as not wearing anything.

Can anybody help me modifying the capability of twilek heads to show masks in the game?

If someboy doesn´t understand me, I´m requesting a mod of a playable twilek who can show capacibiliy for wearing masks, or to modify playable yuthura mod.

Thanks

Is it possible to achieve this modification? I´m not sure if you are tellling me that it is impossible to do.

I don't understand this very well: "Edit: If you are requesting that someone add mask hooks to the Twilek heads let me or another staff memeber know and we will gladly re-open this thread. (Re-opened)" Anyway, I request to anyone who reads me to add mask hoods... I will be very grateful if someone helps me.

Thanks again.

I don't understand this very well: "Edit: If you are requesting that someone add mask hooks to the Twilek heads let me or another staff memeber know and we will gladly re-open this thread. (Re-opened)"

If you wanted to make your post into a 'request' then we could re-open it. That's what I was saying. ;)

Is it possible to achieve this modification?

From what I understand adding mask hooks onto heads in KotOR and K2:TSL is currently impossible. But I am not a modeller so those who are would be able to tell you more.

RedHawke, do you think if it's possible to make the modification I´m requesting?

From what I understand adding mask hooks onto heads in KotOR and K2:TSL is currently impossible.

Something about that we can indeed edit the head model so it can wear a mask/helmet but it will lose all of its animations if you do so. It will become a rigid statue. We can only do very limited things at the moment in this area.

In the future who knows what will be possible. :)

Archived