Home

JA Graphics Glitch

teacx2

hey everyone, does anyone know how to fix this? i dusted off my copy of JA, and installed it, and when i started the first sp level, this came up.Snap1.jpg

this is the part where i have to cut down the first tree. i highlighted important things on it for reference. now i havent changed any hardware or software since i last played it, and i re-installed it, and tried it with and without mods on and the best i could get from it was in safe mode it would just flicker between the picture and normal. i thought it was just that level, but i managed to get to the next one and it was the same. if anyone knows whats going on, id much appreciate some help. also i have all the latest drivers and direct x. and JO works fine.

my system is 512mb sdram

p4 1.8ghz cpu

geforce 4 mx440

p.s. sorry about the size of the pic, i didnt think realize it would be so large when i took it.

• 1 month later...

i have the same problem. also i noticed when i opened up the console it had a message (which may or may not have anything to do with it) that read "warning: reused image gfx/sprites/y_grass_tall with mixed glwrapclampmode parm" i hope somebody knows how to fix this, i really wanna play...

Archived