Home

Glasses

spine_sensory

Would anyone be interested in making a brief guideline model of a pair of glasses for kotor1? I can edit it in gmax to my liking, but i have no idea where to start when it comes to making items (let alone any model) from scratch (mainly the scale and aligning with the "hooks" on the head model and what not)

Is there a way to make the "lenses" look realistic at all with reflections of any sort? Would that be with the skin, or would a certain property be assigned to the lens part of the model?

No hurries. The skin I made had glasses on the skin, but it didn't really turn out. I plan on using it on "phmc05.mdl" if that helps at all. And i should be able to just rename the model files to replace any existing head accessory item models, right?

I will like to help but I need a picture of what do you want.

the best example i could find were these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v634/our_sleepy_eyes/glasses.jpg

since it may be kind of hard to see the lenses without the frame around them, a thin silver/grey frame would be fine. But if you can get looking good without, that would be awesome. And like I said, I can edit models in gmax, so, i won't have you redo it or anything if it is a bit off.

Thanks for helping me out, I greatly appreciate it. No hurries in regards to making the model.

Archived